Piggywig Cards

Would you like a card made for someone special? Do you like cards that are not all the same? would you like to specify a name to be on the card in a design you like and type of card (Easel, Book, Pop-up, Decoupaged etc). Piggywig cards make special cards.Piggywig Cards

Promote your Page too">

Thursday 10 September 2009

Local Produce and Crafts Show

I have entered our village produce show!!  I know I won't win anything, but here are some pictures to show what I am entering (if you are passing St Peters Church at 2pm-5pm, pop in and vote for my stuff!!!!)
Greetings Card
Watercolour Painting
Photo entitled "Winter Sparkle"
Oliver's Lego Lighthouse
Item made from Recycled Materials (Glass jar & shoelace)
Collage entitled "Autumn"

No comments:

Support Frixion

Frixion and the Stars"> Frixion">

Frixion