Piggywig Cards

Would you like a card made for someone special? Do you like cards that are not all the same? would you like to specify a name to be on the card in a design you like and type of card (Easel, Book, Pop-up, Decoupaged etc). Piggywig cards make special cards.Piggywig Cards

Promote your Page too">

Sunday 13 September 2009

Results from the show

Well, I was really pleased.  My items at the produce show did really well.  In the greetings card category, my Flower Fairies card came 2nd, my collage came 2nd in its class, my photo was 3rd and I was given Highly Commended for my glass painted jar.  I didn't get a place for my painting, but as it was my first attempt and was a step-by-step project from a book, I was not expecting anything.

Oliver gained 3rd place for his Lego Lighthouse.

No comments:

Support Frixion

Frixion and the Stars"> Frixion">

Frixion